sodasan Liquid SoapKitchen Soap
- Certified organic vegetable soap to clean hands gently.
- Rids hands of unpleasant kitchen odours such as onion, garlic or fish and leaves them pleasantly refreshed.
- Also suitable for cleaning kitchen utensils.
- Effective against stubborn odours such as nicotine.
Odour-neutralising vegetable oil soap for washing hands with a nourishing effect. Gives your skin a pleasant, natural freshness without masking odours. Can also be used for cleaning cutting boards. Tip: effective against stubborn odours such as nicotine. Can be placed in a practical pump dispenser in kitchens and workshops.
Pump 1-2 x onto your hands, lather with water, and gently wash your hands. Rinse off with clean water.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- 94% of the ingredients of agricultural origin are from organic farming.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Bottle made form PP.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral.
- 100% renewable energy.
- *Made with certified organic ingredients.
- **Component of essential oils.
- Contains Linalool. May cause allergic reactions.
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci