sodasan Hair SoapRosemary
- Hair care without plastic waste.
- Mildly foaming organic vegetable soap.
- Certified organic cassava root and certified organic coconut strengthen the hair and make it easier to comb.
- Extracts of organic rosemary help stimulate the scalp.
- Manufactured in the traditional art of soap making.
Gently cleans your hair and scalp and is particularly economical.
Rub the soap over your wet hair a few times and massage into a lather.
Tip: An acidic rinse (comprising 1 litre water and 2 Tbsp e.g. apple cider vinegar) is especially recommended if you have hard water.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- 96% of the ingredients of agricultural origin are from organic farming.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Box made from sustainable grass paper.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral, zero-waste production.
- 100% renewable energy.
sodium palm kernelate*
fatty acids C12-18* and C18-unsaturated*
elaeis guineensis kernel oil*
butyrispermum parkii butter**
rosmarinius officinalis leaf extract**
- *Made with certified organic ingredients.
- **Ingredients from certified organic agriculture.
- ***Component of essential oils.
- Contains Limonen. May cause allergic reactions.
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci