sodasan Stain RemoverOxygen Bleach Refill
- Keeps whites white & removes stubborn stains.
- Boosts the washing power of all detergents for white and colourfast textiles.
- Removes bleachable stains such as red wine, fruit, tea or coffee.
- When used regularly, prevents greying of white textiles.
- Can also be used in dishwashers to boost cleaning performance (e.g. removal of coffee or tea stains).
- Refills reduce plastic waste.
500 g, 5 kg
Natural oxygen bleach as a cleaning booster and spot remover. Does not contain any petrochemical bleach activators (TAED).
Can also be used in the dishwasher to provide extra cleaning power against tough stains such as coffee or tea.
Our tip : Treat stains as quickly as possible. The longer a spot stays on the fabric, the harder it becomes to remove it completely.
For use as a bleaching agent : As a detergent booster for vibrant whites.
For use as a stain remover for whites and colours that don’t fade:
Add 35 g (1 1/2 – 2 Tbsp) per load into the main washing detergent drawer.
For use in the dishwasher: Add 15 g (approx. 1/2 Tbsp) in addition to detergent in the dishwasher dosage chamber.
Notes on environmentally-friendly washing:
Avoid underfilling your machine.
Dose according to level of soiling and hardness of water.
Use the lowest recommended washing temperature.
Reduce packaging waste and buy in bulk.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral, zero-waste production.
- 100% renewable energy.
sodium carbonate peroxide
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci
Find more information at: EC Safety Data Sheet