sodasan Laundry LiquidSports & Outdoor
- Specially formulated to give athletic apparel and technical fibres a deep and hygienic clean.
- Suitable for natural fibres and hightech fabrics such as microfibre or fabrics with a membrane, including GoreTex® and SympaTex®.
- Maintains wind-resistant, waterresistant and breathable properties.
- Removes unpleasant odours and gives workout gear a freshness boost.
- The exceptional skin-friendly properties have been confirmed by dermatologists.
Soap-free special detergent gently and mildly cares for athletic apparel and technical fibres. The innovative formula contains only plant-based washing substances and is suitable for hand and machine washing.
You can pre-treat particularly stubborn stains with sodasan Stain Remover.
Do not wash performance apparel with fabric softeners.
Number of 4-5 kg loads of laundry with medium water hardness:
Lightly soiled laundry: 35 ml
Heavily soiled laundry: 45 ml
We recommend to reduce the dosage by 10 ml for a minimal load of 2.5 kg. We recommend to increase the dosage by 10 ml for a maximum load of 6-7 kg and 20 ml in 10 l of water for hand washing.
Notes on environmentally-friendly washing:
Avoid underfilling your machine.
Dose according to level of soiling and hardness of water.
Use the lowest recommended washing temperature.
Reduce packaging waste and buy in bulk.
Please observe the washing instructions for your textiles.
Number of 4-5 kg loads of laundry: 21 loads of laundry/95 kg laundry.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- 3% of ingredients are from certified organic agriculture.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Without optical brighteners.
- PE of the bottle made from 100% recyclates.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral, zero-waste production.
- 100% renewable energy.
sodium lauryl sulfate
- *Made with certified organic ingredients.
- Contains Limonen and Citral. May cause allergic reactions.
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci
Find more information at: EC Safety Data Sheet