sodasan Laundry PowderColour Sensitive
- Specially formulated for the needs of individuals who suffer from allergies and their sensitive skin.
- Free from fragrances, dyes and preservatives.
- Powerfully removes dirt and stains.
- Powerful cleaning at temperatures from 30°C to 95°C.
- Colours stay bright even after many washes.
- The exceptional skin-friendly properties have been confirmed by dermatologists.
5 kg, 20 kg
The innovative unscented formula with certified organic vegetable soap and soda unleashes its cleaning power at just 30 degrees and is suitable for deeply cleaning all textile fibres other than wool and silk.
You can pre-treat particularly stubborn stains with sodasan Stain Remover or sodasan Gall Soap.
We recommend adding sodasan Oxygen Bleach for white laundry.
Dosage per laundry load of 4-5 kg laundry with medium water hardness:
Lightly soiled laundry: 50 ml
Normally soiled laundry: 65 ml
Heavily soiled laundry: 85 ml
For a load of 2.5kg we recommend to reduce the dosage by 25ml. For a maximum load of 6-7kg we recommend to increase the dosage by 30ml. Use 40 ml in 10 l of water for hand washing.
Number of 4-5 kg loads of laundry:
Lightly soiled laundry: 103 kg laundry
Normally soiled laundry: 95 kg laundry
Heavily soiled laundry: 88 kg laundry
We recommend adding sodasan Water Softener to medium or hard water. This can reduce the amount of laundry detergent used and allows the detergent to work at full power.
Notes on environmentally-friendly washing:
Avoid underfilling your machine.
Dose according to level of soiling and hardness of water.
Use the lowest recommended washing temperature.
Reduce packaging waste and buy in bulk.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- 35% of ingredients are from certified organic agriculture.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Without optical brighteners.
- Paper bag made from 100% recycled paper.
- The inside pouch protects the product against moisture and can be recycled separately.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral.
- 100% renewable energy.
- *Made with certified organic ingredients.
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci
Find more information at: EC Safety Data Sheet