sodasan Wool DetergentWool & Delicates
- Gentle detergent for the care of delicate wool, fabrics and even down.
- Suits the special care requirements of delicates.
- It softens fabrics and makes them extra-comfortable to wear.
- A soothing combination of essential oils and natural fragrances infuses your laundry with the floral freshness of magnolia.
- The exceptional skin-friendly properties have been confirmed by dermatologists.
750 ml, 5 l, 20 l
Soap-free, non-alkaline special detergent gently and mildly cares for delicate textiles. The innovative formula contains only plant-based washing substances and is suitable for hand and machine washing.
Number of 4-5 kg loads of laundry with medium water hardness:
Lightly soiled laundry: 35 ml
Heavily soiled laundry: 45 ml
We recommend to reduce the dosage by 10 ml for a minimal load of 2.5 kg. We recommend to increase the dosage by 10ml for a maximum load of 6-7 kg. Use 20 ml in 10 l of water for hand washing.
Notes on environmentally-friendly washing:
Avoid underfilling your machine.
Dose according to level of soiling and hardness of water.
Use the lowest recommended washing temperature.
Reduce packaging waste and buy in bulk.
Please observe the washing instructions for your textiles.
Number of 4-5 kg loads of laundry: 142 loads of laundry/639 kg laundry.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- 3% of ingredients are from certified organic agriculture.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Without optical brighteners.
- The sustainable bag-in-box packaging saves on plastic waste.
- Box made from 86% recycled paper.
- Empty bag and box can be recycled seperately.
- *Compared to the original product.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral.
- 100% renewable energy.
sodium lauryl sulfate
- *Made with certified organic ingredients.
- Contains Citronellol. May cause allergic reactions.
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci
Find more information at: EC Safety Data Sheet