sodasan Laundry LiquidSensitive
- Specially formulated for the needs of individuals who suffer from allergies and their sensitive skin.
- Free of fragrances and dyes.
- Full washing power for whites and colours.
- Powerful cleaning at temperatures from 30°C to 95°C.
- Powerfully removes dirt and stains.
- Protects laundry from greying.
- The exceptional skin-friendly properties have been confirmed by dermatologists.
1,5 l, 5 l, 20 l
Efficient, unscented detergent for deep cleaning & vibrant colours with exceptional skin-friendly properties. This innovative formula with certified organic vegetable soap is suitable for washing at temperatures between 30°C and 95°C.
You can pre-treat particularly stubborn stains with sodasan Stain Remover or sodasan Gall Soap. We recommend adding sodasan Oxygen Bleach to heavily soiled laundry.
Dosage per laundry load of 4-5 kg laundry with medium water hardness:
Lightly soiled laundry: 55 ml
Normally soiled laundry: 75 ml
Heavily soiled laundry: 110 ml
We recommend 25 ml for a minimal load of 2.5 kg. We recommend an additional 30ml for a maximum load of 6-7 kg and 40 ml in 10 l of water for hand washing.
Number of 4-5 kg loads of laundry:
Lightly soiled laundry: 27 loads of laundry/122 kg laundry
Normally soiled laundry: 20 loads of laundry/90 kg laundry
Heavily soiled laundry: 14 loads of laundry/61 kg laundry
Notes on environmentally-friendly washing:
Avoid underfilling your machine.
Dose according to level of soiling and hardness of water.
Use the lowest recommended washing temperature.
Reduce packaging waste and buy in bulk.
We recommend adding sodasan Water Softener to medium or hard water. This can reduce the amount of laundry detergent used and allow the detergent to work at full power.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- 6% of ingredients are from certified organic agriculture.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Without optical brighteners.
- The sustainable bag-in-box packaging saves on plastic waste.
- Box made from 86% recycled paper.
- Empty bag and box can be recycled seperately.
- *Compared to the original product.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral.
- 100% renewable energy.
sodium lauryl sulfate
- *Made with certified organic ingredients.
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci
Find more information at: EC Safety Data Sheet