sodasan Auto DishwashingDishwasher Powder
- For thoroughly clean and sparkling dishes.
- With an anti-limescale formula.
- Free of enzymes, GMOs and phosphates.
- Patented formula.
- Mineral and plant-based ingredients clean effectively and even tackle tough stains.
- Can be used in all standard dishwashers.
Very efficient, grime-dissolving diswasher powder with excellent de-greasing power.
Do not use for leaded crystal, hand-painted porcelain or silver.
To protect the environment, only operate your dishwasher when it is full. Opt for wash cycles at lower temperatures and follow the dosage instructions.
For normal dirty dishes: 1 Tablespoon (approx. 15 g)
For very dirty dishes: 2 Tablespoons (approx. 30 g)
Suitable for all household dishwashers.
1.65 kg dishwasher detergent can wash 110 loads.
Add powder to the dosage chamber of your dishwasher. Use with sodasan Rinse Aid and Dishwasher Salt for brilliant results without limescale spots and to protect your dishwasher. If you notice white limescale deposits on dishes or glassware, set the water softener in your dishwasher to a higher water hardness level. You can find more information in the operating instructions.
Tip: sodasan Oxygen Bleach can also be used to remove bleachable spots such as tea or lipstick in your dishwasher. Measure out 15 g = 1 Tbsp in addition to your detergent.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Paper bag made from 100% recycled waste paper.
- The inner bag protects the product from moisture and can be recycled separately.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral, zero-waste production.
- 100% renewable energy.
sodium carbonate peroxide
fusel wheat bran/straw glycosides
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci
Find more information at: EC Safety Data Sheet