sodasan Auto DishwashingDiswasher Salt
- For brilliant dishwashing and drying results without limescale or water marks.
- Prevents limescale deposits on dishes and in the dishwasher.
- Pure sea salt.
- Free of enzymes and GMOs.
- Fragrance free.
- Boosts the cleaning power.
- Free of anti-caking agents and dyes.
- Improves the performance and extends the life of your dishwasher.
- Can be used in all standard dishwashers.
2 kg, 10 kg
The sodasan Dishwasher Salt is composed of 100% pure sea salt, which is normally used as table salt in the food industry (salt mills). It contains no other additives like anti-caking agents or dyes, which ensures a particularly long service life for the ion exchanger. The Dishwasher Salt helps to maintain the functionality of the water softener (ion exchanger) in a dishwasher. The ion exchanger is able to absorb the calcium and magnesium ions responsible for water hardness and release sodium ions instead. If the ion exchanger has lost the ability to absorb these ions, it must be regenerated, meaning salt must be added to provide new sodium ions.
To protect the environment, only operate your dishwasher when it is full. Opt for wash cycles at lower temperatures and follow the dosage instructions.
Fill Dishwasher Salt in the compartment of your dishwasher. Make sure that your dishwasher is set to the water hardness in your region.
Tip: If limescale still remains on your dishes despite adding Dishwasher Salt, set the water hardness in your dishwasher to the next highest setting.
If the dishwasher displays heavy deposits or limescale, they can be removed with sodasan Water Softener.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- Easily and completely biodegradable.
- Free from synthetic dyes, preservatives and fragrances.
- Without petrochemicals and GMOs.
- Without enzymes and microplastics.
- Paper bag made from paper.
- Made in our East Frisian eco-friendly plant.
- Carbon neutral, zero-waste production.
- 100% renewable energy.
- You can find more information on INCI at: www.haut.de/service/inci
Find more information at: EC Safety Data Sheet